Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Just too hot!
Well this week is cooler than last,thank god! I thought I just wasn't going to get through the heat wave last week. I really dislike the heat and to have a whole week of high 30's and low 40's was nearly too much for me to bear. But as they say the show must go on! I muddled along and luckily Monday saw a cooler change, although today is back up to 33 deg. The dressage day was postponed on Sunday due to the heat but of course there was a few mad ones like myself that went down and rode anyway. Sly is making pogress but I think I might invest in some training for him anyway as I feel I am not doing him justice. I don't want to end up at the same place that Charlie and I have got to - trying hard but just not getting there! Saturday Charlie and I are going in the horse parade down the main street of town in protest against the coal mine that they are trying to put in at the top of the Hunter Valley. Sunday we will have the dressage day and hopefully we don't disgrace ourselves too much. No photos as I haven't been up to much. Holly had her dance concert on the weekend and just loved it. She is a real groover and not shy, she must get that from her Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holly has a cousin that loves to groove too. Ella ....not shy and just loves a mirror. Have listed Trix .....was hard decision. Will see what happens. Glad to hear that its getting cooler. Cant imagine that sort of heat
ReplyDelete